Trainee Export Sales Assistant
Due to expansion we require a Trainee Export Sales Assistant to join our international sales and customer support team.
The position will entail working in the export sales department in all aspects of the position. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn the various products and grades exported by our company, dealing with suppliers and customers on a day to day basis.
- Experience in the steel industry would be an advantage but not essential, as ongoing training will be provided.
- Candidates should have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn the ropes in an expanding business area.
- The candidate must be Computer literate, have a good knowledge of Excel and word.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner are essential.
- Minimum education required: Leaving certificate.
- Flexibility and good time keeping are essential to this role.
- Ability to speak a foreign language will be an advantage.
We are looking for a talented candidate with the ability to work well under pressure, highly motivated with a positive attitude, enthusiastic, customer focused, initiative and an ability to learn in a fast working environment with a established sales team.
- Job Type:
- Job Location:
- Head Quarters, Dublin 24, Ireland
- Peter Dunne (firstname.lastname@example.org)